Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Kate's 1st Birthday!

Isn't she just the cutest!? Kate Scarlett Kesler Age: 1!







Hello all from West Texas!

Yes, we're still alive down here, barely! Looking back it's been a rough winter.... Lots and lots of illnesses, but hopefully that is all behind us now that the weather is getting nicer! Yeah, that's right, I said the weather is getting nicer! :) In fact, for Kate's party on her birthday, Sunday, January 27, 2008, we had near 70 degree weather! It was so awesome to not be cold!

So speaking of Kate's party, we had such a great time! But we missed all of you that couldn't be here! We decided to do a big bash, of course, because that's just how I am! I mean it was my baby's 1st birthday! How could I not? ;) Anyway, we rented a Disney Princesses Bouncy house and had yummy cake and ice cream and our house (thanks to my sister!) was all decorated in pink and white streamers and balloons. It was sooo cute as you can see from all the pics!
I'll keep this short this time although there are so many things that I need to write and let you all know about that have been or are coming up for the Texas Keslers!
OK, sorry for the teaser, but I've got to keep y'all coming back some how!
















3 comments:

Eryn said...

heart stopping...shock over a new post...Just Kidding!!

Yay! I love the party pics!! She is so darn grown up! I just can't believe it, how fast this year has gone. and I HATE it that we're missing being mommies together. I miss you so much!! Kate is beautiful and once again...you outdid yourself with a fun party! Now don't go leaving me hanging for another 2 1/2 months for another blog post!

Anonymous said...

Rach!

Pretty little girl!
Nice photos of the kiddos! Oh how they grow...
How the heck are you?
I'm sorry to hear that you all have been so sick.
70 degrees (argghh) Wow.
E me when you have the time!

Love,
Molly

Eryn said...

I tagged you, check my blog!