Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Genealogy.com: What is a First Cousin, Twice Removed?

Hello all my blogger and non-blogger friends!

Yes, it has been a long time since I wrote last and that's OKAY, I've decided, because obviously I was not ready to post anything yet. So there! :)

ANYWAY... I got to thinking about a question I've had for a long time about First and Second cousins and once or twice removed cousins and I decided I was going to look it up. I don't know what took me so long to check it out. I mean, geez, you can find anything on the Internet! Below is a link to a very interesting article posted by Genealogy.com that explains it all!

Genealogy.com: What is a First Cousin, Twice Removed?

Hope you find it as interesting as I did!

(And, yes, I know what all of you are thinking...I will post again, soon...Just don't hold your breath or anything! ;) )

1 comment:

Eryn said...

I am too shocked that you posted to comment on the geneaology thing! :)

Actually, I vaguely remember wondering these kinds of questions while reading Gone with the Wind...there was a lot of talk about 2nd cousin once removed...blah blah. have no idea!